Monday 29 April 2013

Easter and the CV

The little time at home away from Leeds was the perfect opportunity for me to finally sit down and put together my CV. I now had a direction, I know where I want to be and what I want to do; working for a design studio that focuses Branding and Packaging (for food, drink and retail) in London. 

I think the thing that has held me back from making this was that my branding is very typographic, and my business cards were use this gradient that you can see below so I thought that by using this on the CV it would make the page stand out. 

Also over Easter I started to really put together my online portfolio / presence...I updated my Tumblr, I set up a Behance and I started following more studios of Twitter (having previously being very opposed to this social network site, I am now starting to see the benefits of it!)




No comments:

Post a Comment