Monday 29 April 2013

Studio Contact: Ziggurat Brands

http://www.zigguratbrands.com/

This studio is in London and near Kings Cross train station. I was going to London and booked off an extra day so that I could visit them. Like Big Fish, some of their packaging designs I have loved and followed for a while without knowing that it was them!

I sent them an email and got this in return.



I sent them a PDF of my portfolio and never heard anything in return from this and never chased them up. So I am going to try again when I know that Ill next be down in London as I would love to be able to meet them. Especially because on of my briefs is branding and packaging a range of home made pies - and Ziggurat brands did the branding and design for hugely successful Higgidy pies...a design that I am using for inspiration / a basis and a starting point for this brief.



No comments:

Post a Comment