Monday 29 April 2013

Kickstarting

It was after the Christmas term and doing the Curious Eats brief that I really started to have more of an idea about what line of design I wanted to peruse as a career. First and foremost, I love anything to do with print, packaging and especially for food, drink and anything related to bars and restaurants.

After I graduate I will returning back home to the South, and this is where I plan to work. Although Leeds is cheaper and there there are huge opportunities up North, I would love to be able to live and work in London, the centre of creativity! I have done a few days work experience in London for Barlow and Doherty and loved it.

With these two things in mind, I have now got to a point where I think that I am now more in position to approach studios, to contact for feedback, studio visits and potential internships! First things first, getting my CV together...this has also been another slight hurdle in my path...representing yourself on effectively on paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment